Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm Back!

I've decided that I'm hiding out from something. I haven't been writing. I've only been reading, and not reading anything that's going to improve me in any way. I'm just doing what I always do - go hide in my room and read. So what's my deal? Hmmmm. I don't know. But I've got to start making time for me again. I need to clear out the cobwebs that are forming up there.

Life is good. School is almost over! Three more full weeks and then I'm off for almost 3 months! I can't wait. But I will be doing more for God's kingdom this summer instead of just sitting on my tush. I've got plans. I'll let you know so you can hold me accountable.

Check back soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the hiding/drifting feeling well. Planning, writing things down, and telling friends your plans (for them to hold you accountable) IS the way to break out, works for me. Waiting to see your plans.

Carlotta said...

Good to see you posting!
Missed ya.
Staying tuned...

Amy said...

Can't wait to hear about your plans...

Jeff said...

So glad you're back Erin!!