Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pursuit

I've made a decision (because of some wonderful friends who reminded me.) I am not going to do anything. That's kind of a funny decision. Usually that's the wrong one! But this time it is the right choice. His job, as a Godly man, is to do the pursuing. My job, as a Godly woman, is to not pursue.

BUT - all I want is to get to know him more, right? Not too much to ask, in my opinion. A perfect opportunity arises! His home group and my home group are going to get together on Sunday. Can you imagine my excitement when I got that email? It's been in the works for a few months. We wanted to get some guys and gals together and talk about Godly relationships and all that jazz. You know, just to get the other side's perspective on the whole thing. Awesome, right?

I'm working show control at church. If they meet at 11, as was suggested, I won't be able to go. It's disappointing. It's weird. It's annoying!

Ugh!

No comments: