Sunday, December 09, 2007

Quick Question

I read other blogs and most people don't go into specific detail like I do. So my question is this - is it a good thing or a bad thing to go into specific detail?

I know we all like hearing the "dirt" in other people's lives - you can try to deny it, but you know it's true! :-) But is it good for the dirty person to spread all their dirt out there? I know I feel good getting it out. But does that make it right?

Know what I just noticed? I'm worrying about what other people think. AUGH! Who cares if you think it's a good idea. I like writing this way, so I'm gonna keep doing it!

and so ends another moment in the brain of Erin. . . . aren't you so glad you stopped by?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's OK to share the weaknesses and failings you have, as long as you also share the great victories that God grants you. It's the sense of balance that is important, and the more you progress, the more the balance will shift to positive and beyond, if you allow the Holy Spirit to do a might work in your life.

Amy said...

You make me giggle. :o)

I'm with Jim. Share it all. When you share specifics, I know specifically what to pray for.

Love ya, girl!