Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Here I Am!

I know it's been forever since I've let loose on my blog. I'm sure something will come soon! I've been doing a lot of off-line writing. My counselor had me write about how I visualize God the Father. Have you ever done that? I didn't have a visual for Him at all. I do now. You know how people talk about letting God fill up that spot in your heart? I think I finally felt what that was like. It is a pretty powerful piece of writing, but I don't want to put it here.

Basically, I walked into a crowded room and saw God over there waiting just for me. I had to get rid of all the other people and walk across the room to Him. It was hard for me to do that - walk across the room to Him. But when I was finished with the writing, wow. What a great joy and peace I had about me.

So that's what I'm working on right now - keeping that visual of God in my head.

Thanks for all the prayers for Elyssa. She is finally acting more like herself. We're going to school tomorrow. It's TAKS day! Yippee! I just HAVE to be there, so I'm praying she will stay healthy enough all day.

Oh - and I put a site tracker thing on my blog. It shows me how many hits and where people are looking from. I had someone in Canada reading! Amazing to me. So welcome all you blog stalkers! :-) Don't worry - I have about 10 that I stalk too. Feel free to leave a comment sometime. I hope you're getting as much from reading as I do from writing.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Where did you get the tracker?

Erin said...

click on the sitemeter thing over on the right and it should take you to where you can get to the homepage. I noticed it on my pastor's wife's blog.