Monday, July 28, 2008

I Miss You

Abba Father -

I miss You. How can that be? You are right here all the time. It's me who turns the other way. I know my last few weeks have been full of trials, but why does that make me drift? I feel so lonely without Your constant presence, but the weird thing is that You're still here. It's me who is not. Is that why it is so strained between Elyssa and I? She's turning into a young woman before my eyes and I don't want to let go of my little baby. I want her to be too much like me and she's not me. She's not me at all. How do I let her be herself? Have I taught her the right things? Is there more that I should do? Is the divorce still hurting her in some way? She always cries when she comes home from her dad's but she won't really talk about it. What do I do?

Heal our hearts Lord. Heal us and make us whole.

No comments: