Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Late Thoughts

I found a verse in Proverbs that stings a little. Someone recently reminded me that often, when something stings, it just might be Truth.
Proverbs 18:1
Whoever isolates himself seeks his own desire; he breaks out against all sound judgment.
Not sure I want to comment on that verse at this point, but wanted to be honest that I found it.

And I've got other things to say, but am finding it hard to write about certain things right now. I'm not good at being vague. And I'm hesitant to be totally open because . . . well, it's scary. How's that? I'm treading new waters and learning new skills and it's weird. It's a good weird, but still weird. Ha.

2 comments:

Erin said...

and it's funny b/c I look at my site meter and see that random people are reading. and I get taken to a random post and people are complimenting my transparency. Like transparency is a great thing. But I'm finding it difficult to be transparent right now. Partly I don't want to accidentally use my blog as a way to communicate. UGH! It's frustrating - this learning of new things, things I feel like I should already know how to do.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.