Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2 Favorite Things

I just wanted everyone aware -

Star Wars Clone Wars will not only be a weekly TV show sometime this year, but they are also starting it first as a movie! I am beyond excited! This time Elyssa and I can both go to the 12:01 AM showing! How exciting that I can wait in line and share this awesome thing with my daughter! She gets to experience the real Star Wars phenomenon with me. We may even dress up!

It's coming August 15th, 2008. Then, in the fall, the weekly TV series will be on. Yippee!


The other thing is that I'm going to see Van Halen on March 3rd! I'm jazzed about getting to see a sober Eddie with David Lee Roth singing. I've never seen VH with David Lee Roth - only with Sammy Hagar. And Eddie's son Wolfgang will be playing bass. Cool dude!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I find myself.... speechless... =)

Amy said...

I HAVE TO GO TO THAT CONCERT!!!!!