Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Three Things

1. I want a live in maid. One who will cook, clean, do dishes and laundry. Or little elves who will magically do it every day. Or fairies. Heck - I'll take ghosts at this point! They can haunt my attic and rattle chains all night long. Just clean up during the day!

2. I want to throw everything we own out and live in a 1 room shack. A deep spring cleaning is in my future - anybody want to help? Plus the fact that I've got to trim trees and fix my flower beds and clean out the garage! We own too much stuff. I don't want to be a stuff owner! God help me!

3. We have 14 boxes of cereal in our pantry! 14! How many people live here? 2! What the heck?

How am I supposed to find time for important things? I can't do it all.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Do I need to come over and help you clean out, I will, sometimes it is easier if some one is just there to help out.Now, I am not the queen of organization but am willing to help out.

Carlotta said...

14 boxes of cereal?!?!?!? Wow...
I've been putting off my spring cleaning, I love it when it's done but getting it done...so hard to muster the motivation!

Amy said...

I want a live in maid, too. I have one. It's me. :o(

I hear you on the spring cleaning thing. I'm in that mode right now myself...want it done, but don't have the time or energy to get it done.

Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sort of going through that with the move. I keep telling myself (and Trae) that if I have so many clothes that I am overflowing the closet in the master bedroom... I've got stuff overload - so I'm "Good Willing" as I go!

He fits all his stuff in a 3 drawer armoir and I have a DRESSER and an ENTIRE closet and still use the guest bedroom closet for overflow - too too too much junk!

As for the cereal - that one gets me! I love cereal, but that's got to be some kind of record! =)

Crow said...

very interesting blog..i like the darth-vader picture cause i`m a fan of star wars..i collect most of the toy vehicles and figurines