Monday, April 16, 2007

Zapped

He does zap in His own way. One of my home group leaders sent this verse to us just now:
Micah 7
(1a) I'm overwhelmed with sorrow! sunk in a swamp of despair! (msg)
(7-9) But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me. Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. Because I have sinned against Him, I will bear the Lord's wrath until He pleads my case and establishes my right. He will bring me out into the light; I will see His righteousness. (niv)

1 comment:

Carlotta said...

zzzzzzzzt...how does it feel?
He zaps in the most mysterious and sometimes the most mundane ways in my life...I just try make sure that I am paying attention so I don't miss my ZAPS.
Sounds like you are receiving yours loud and clear. ;)
zzzzzzzzt...