Thursday, October 11, 2007

Slammed Upside the Head

My crazy awesome life is going well. I have things I want to write about but can't find the time to do it. Things like how God is slamming me with the truth of being content with my lot in life - even at 2 am when I get up to let the darn dog outside and click on the computer while I'm waiting, with the total intent of JUST shutting down. But, hmmm, let me quickly check a few blogs. Oh, wait, here's a new link, let's check this blog out. SLAM - "Be content with where you are Erin!" I love it that He always knows what I need to hear. There are no coincidences!

Please pray for me as I start with my counselor on Friday. I'm so ready to dig into my soul and reach for the deep real authentic life that Pastor Matt is always talking about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I'm excited for the journey you're about to begin and so excited about where you are in your life!

Prayers all over the place on Friday and for your calm nerves as you go into counselling!

I'm so happy for you - I love you so much!

Anonymous said...

The deeper you dig into your soul, the purer the "gold" you find will be. That "gold" will be the love God has for you. Dig deeeep!

Erin said...

Carlotta's dad, thanks for the encouragement. I'm so ready for that gold.

Christy - I love you too!