Wednesday, November 22, 2006

God's Sense of Humor

I worked up at my church for about 3 hours today. They had me put together some notebooks and then sort a mound of song lyrics and make folders for them. It was great. I enjoyed doing something for somebody else for a change. So, thanks Anonymous Person, for the suggestion. It wasn't a soup kitchen or visiting random people in the hospital, but it was much better than sitting around thinking of myself all day.

Now for the funny part. God really does have a sense of humor. Can you guess what kind of notebooks I was putting together? Need a hint? Think about the one thing I want more than anything else. What is my heart's desire?

Give up?

The notebooks were for a "Before You Say I Do" class. You know - a premarital counseling class?

God is so funny. I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Erin said...

Thanks. I hope you had a good one too.

:-)