Monday, May 14, 2007

Exciting

Exciting things do happen. Imagine that.


And - I bought my hair extensions. Now that's the funniest thing I've ever seen. I put this long curly pony-tail on and had hair down to my rear. FUNNY! I've made the Leia buns - (rear-buns-funny) but I need to practice a bit before putting a picture up here. Maybe you'll see Princess Lerin this weekend.

Only 9 more days of getting up early! Yipee!

Do I look like I'm in love with Leia in this picture? We're awfully close, aren't we? Scary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot WAIT to see the pictures of Lerin! I wish you could dress up and go see my nephew Griffin, he is currently obsessed with Star Wars and would have a coniption fit if Princes Lerin knocked on his door (except that she's a GIRL, but in this case, I think it may be OK)!