Thursday, May 03, 2007

Not Consumed

Yep - I'm still alive. Maybe I can only write when I'm in agony over something. :-)

All is great with me. God's taking the place of something that I struggle to get rid of and I'm lovin' it. My mind is not consumed with what it has been consumed with for a long time now. Like - I'll surprise myself and think, "Wow - that wasn't the first thought in my head today or that wasn't the last thought in my head before going to sleep." And by that, I do mean he. I know you already know, so why not just say it, right? I'm not even looking for his car every morning like I have been doing since December. (Why do girls do these things?) But lately, I'll get all the way to school and suddenly realize not one single red car caught my eye!

Kind of embarrassing if he's still reading, but what can I do? Are you still reading? Probably not, but maybe? You know what's in my heart anyway, right JP? In December, I totally dreaded May. I didn't see how I could make it. Wow. Here it is and I've survived. I still miss your friendship, but I've survived. :-)

It's nice, for at least right now, to be content with what's going on in my head.

I'm sure that'll change. (I'm so positive, right?) Giggle.

1 comment:

Carlotta said...

Hello, are you ok? It's been too long since we've heard from you.
Oh, and by the way, you've been tagged. Check out my blog for details.
HUG~