Friday, June 20, 2008

Money. Blech.

So I did the stupid teeth thing on Wednesday. I thought I was going to die. It made my teeth VERY sensitive and I was afraid it would last forever. Thankfully they didn't bother me at all today. Now my 2 front fake teeth are a different color than the rest - which is good, that means it worked - but it'll be a few weeks before I get my new fake teeth. (Gosh - I sound like a hill-billy or something - "yeah ma, I'm a-gonna git them there new teeth next month! Ain't that just better than a pig . . . ?" OK, I'm out of hill-billy stuff. Moving on.) Plus there's the fact that I wonder if you can really tell a difference. I think if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't. Hindsight. Sigh.

Then I had to take my car in to the shop because the engine AND the brake lights were coming on. Yep, I'm a-gonna pay about $900 for that fix. So on top of the stupid expense of teeth bleaching AND the new teeth AND the beach vacation AND family camp, I get to shell out a ton for the car too. Yeah. Greatness!

Like I told my friend Rachel, I guess it's only money. I can handle a little debt.

I have something else to write about, but don't want to put it in a complaining post, so I'll start a new one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Satan KNOWS when we have to spend money, and when we get our teeth fixed, there he always is with that car thing. Doggone that boy, but he can't defeat us, because we have He that is GREATER in us! Amen?