Monday, June 09, 2008

Summer Goals

Summer - no work. It's the greatest thing ever! But I refuse to waste my entire summer. So how about some goals for the next (almost) three months. These are not in any special order:

  1. Get involved in Transform (already did - will be a connector for all three dates.)
  2. Find another serving opportunity at church (already did - will do show control along with my parking job already)
  3. Do 3 more months with my nutritionist
  4. Work out every day - no excuse since I'm not working
  5. Get Elyssa exercising more
  6. Get involved with serving food to the homeless
  7. Volunteer at my church's office when I don't have Elyssa
  8. Find a time to spend with God every day - no excuses
I may add more to this. But that's it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With goals like these, God will fill your life with joy & thanksgiving. Serving others will bring you growth and fulfillment. And one SUPER benefit; the LIVING EXAMPLE you place before your daughter. She will ALWAYS be a "show me," not a "tell me" person.