Thursday, June 07, 2007

Pictures Soon

We went riding again today. I really love it - especially after buying a better (i.e. "softer") seat. Ahhhh. . . . Although, I had to get grief from the bike shop dude because I bought an "off the rack" bike instead of buying one from somebody who knows what they're doing. I promised him that if we really ride a lot, I'll come in and get a better bike. But I'd rather spend $60 on something that may be a passing fancy than $250 on one of his bikes. I was smart, right?

I'll try to get some pictures of us if you really must have some. I suppose I could take one of Elyssa and she could take one of me. We saw some baby ducks today and learned about picking up a lot of speed before you get to a hill. Elyssa was cracking me up. We went about 2 miles today - which probably for an adult isn't that far, but I was proud of Elyssa. Although, I was breathing harder than she was. Hmmmm. Now if only my leg muscles will start bulging out again like they used to when I played soccer. THEN I will be very happy. Ha! Maybe that's too much info. . . .

No comments: