Sunday, January 07, 2007

Cheating

Those of you who really know me are about to crack up - a lot.

I feel like I'm cheating. I need to go ahead and admit it. Being open about it will bring healing.

I'm watching Star Trek movies. And I'm liking them. (GASP!)

I've always been VERY VERY VERY anti-Star Trek. How on earth could it compete with my first love - Star Wars? I thought that I might as well watch the movies, just to see. I like Sci-Fi. I like space sagas. Maybe Star Trek can hold my attention. The first one pretty much stunk. But it was made in the late 70s so I tried to let that go. The second one was pretty good. And I really like the third one. I'm excited because there are 10! Woo-hoo. Lots of movies to watch. And I found out they are making #11 for 2008. It's being directed by JJ Abrams, who did Lost and Alias and directed Mission Impossible III.

I will not ever be a Trekkie - but Elyssa and I did practice the Vulcan hand salute.

Live long and prosper. And may the Force be with you.

6 comments:

Amy said...

That is too funny!

By the way, thank you so much for the prayers. I really appreciate it.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh my... my my my... myyyyyyyyy my my my my....

Erin said...

I KNOW! Don't think less of me.

Anonymous said...

I think the world of you - no less than that... ever! =)

Rachel said...

AND YOU CALL ME A DORK!!!!!

HA HA it makes me laugh!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I will say it... You are a trader! Star Trek. I don't think so. You are going over to the dark side!