Monday, January 01, 2007

When ? Met Erin

I went to a party. I thought I'd have fun. That's just not my thing anymore. It's not what I want.

You know what I want? I want When Harry Met Sally. Harry sprints to where Sally is on New Year's Eve and tells her he loves her. "It's not because I'm lonely. It's not because it's New Year's Eve. It's because when you figure out you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

Where's my Harry?

5 comments:

Amy said...

That is my absolute favorite movie of all time! I want my Harry, too!

Anonymous said...

Deep in your heart, do you believe that you "deserve" your "Harry" and do you believe that HE'D be lucky to have YOU? (In MY heart, yes, you "deserve" him and I KNOW he'll be lucky to find you - but do YOU believe that, or are you hoping he'll find you and lift you to that place?).
It's rhetorical, but I think it's important for you to know in the deep dark recesses of your heart what you truly believe about you.

Anonymous said...

PS - I'm proud of you for going, even if you didn't have the best time - its great that you went.

Erin said...

blech - you're making me think too much.

I want to hear about your fancy night - I want pictures too!

Rachel said...

I have never seen this movie; I think I need to see it!!

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's back to work we go!! (Ok I am officially a Dork)