Saturday, January 27, 2007

Moved to Tears

It's just amazing to me when I'm over-powered by God's love. I was driving to Elyssa's soccer game and listening to Casting Crowns. I teared up - got a lump in my throat - couldn't sing - because He loves me that much. His love was almost more than I could handle.

It's a cool feeling.

Cause when I’m weak, You make me strong
When I’m blind, You shine Your light on me
Cause I’ll never get by living on my own ability
How refreshing to know You don’t need me
How amazing to find that You want me
So I’ll stand on Your truth, and I’ll fight with Your strength
Until You bring the victory, by the power of Christ in me
Casting Crowns ~ In Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this one gave me chills! It's SO true and SO unbelievable!

Amy said...

I love EVERYTHING they sing. So many of their things move me to tears, too.