Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Bug Man

The bug man came today. He got on my case about the fact that I haven't dated. Huh?

Yes, I've known the bug man since I was a kid - he's been my parent's exterminator since forever. He wanted to know why I didn't get my boyfriend over to take care of my lawn. (By the way, I don't have a lawn. I have a jungle in my backyard. I'm waiting to see if it's going to take over the house too.) I told him he'd have to find me a boyfriend first. He wanted to know how long it had been. My three years gave him a fright. Funny.

But seriously - really? The bug man is questioning my dating status now?

Ug!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. Sounds like you better get with the program. Don't want the bug man to keep buggin' you ;o) --I know, I know, a poor attempt at a little humor.

Erin said...

I don't know if this is a good thing to admit, but I'm sitting over here giggling at the idea of the bug man buggin' me. That's really corny. But it got a laugh. :-)

Amy said...

That's okay, the printer repair man reminds me EVERY time he comes to the office to work on the printers. I bet I see him more often than you see the bug man. ;o)
Patience. Your time is coming.

Amy said...

I saw that printer repair man again today. ;o)