Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Heart

I love the comments. I love that I can get my head wrapped up and lost in something and there are people who can help steer me back on the path. People I don't even know - yet. :-)

Thank you.

Carlotta's brilliant comment made me think of this - which I just wrote about yesterday in my personal handwritten journal that nobody gets to see. {I have a writing problem/addiction thingy.}
1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord doesn't not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."
Not only do I want God to know my heart - I want to see like Him. I want to look at the heart, not the outward appearance.

No comments: