Monday, March 19, 2007

Procrastinate? Who Me?

If I include the days I missed from surgery, Elyssa being sick, spring break and weekends - I've been out of school for 12 days. 12 days of pretty much doing a whole lot of nothing.

It is 1 am and I'm frantically trying to get some stuff graded because I'm supposed to export my grades tomorrow! What the heck? Why do I wait for the very last second?

It's horrible! And I'm not finished. I have some reading work to grade. I'm going to sweet talk the secretary and beg her to let me export on Tuesday morning. What can I bribe her with? I did have her son when he was in 4th grade. He's in college now. Maybe she'll just do it out of love.

I like getting paid for not working. Spring Break, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Summer are the greatest times of the year!

No comments: